1. www.tglt.co.in owned and operated by The Great Learning Tree India Pvt Ltd a company duly registered under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956 vide LLPIN/CIN/Form INC-1 Ref No: U74140DL2004PTC128101 having its Office at 32, Ansal Chamber 1, 3 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 066 hereinafter for the sake of brevity referred to as "TGLT".
3. Information we collect. Contact information. We collect your name, email, date of birth, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and ip address. We also collect your employment and education history. We also such information for another person that you may submit using your account.
4. Payment and billing information. We collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy our product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
5. Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to TGLT.
6. Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
7. We collect information in different ways. We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register on our site. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
8. We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
9. Cookies. We also collect information using cookies. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
10. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
11. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Security of Personal Information
12. Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information.
Access to your Personal Information13. You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing. The Great Learning Tree India Pvt Ltd will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your personal information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Sharing of Information13. Sharing of information with third-parties. We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
14. Email Opt-Out. You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
16. Grievance Officer. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are: Mr. Kunal Basra, B 32, Ansal Chamber 1, 3 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 066, Mobile: +91 99 5880 1906, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com.
Updates and Jurisdiction